Discuss Working live in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ethen, you have been told that the info is not in the BGB and that we work within the EAWR.

Consult your employer for info what you are after, if you will not disclose your job sector as I believe that was what Durham Sparky should have asked, we cant really help.
We are not mind readers, if you had said what the bigger picture is in your original post, you would have a more tailored reply.

You should have a copy of EAWR.

I`m only an apprentice don`t forget I can only afford 1 AA!

Ethen, you have been told that the info is not in the BGB and that we work within the EAWR.

Consult your employer for info what you are after, if you will not disclose your job sector as I believe that was what Durham Sparky should have asked, we cant really help.
We are not mind readers, if you had said what the bigger picture is in your original post, you would have a more tailored reply.

You should have a copy of EAWR.

Yeah, you have a point but you gotta see from my point of view I just posted this up on the forum to get an idea and yeah I don`t want to tell you where I work for a good reason! And i just simply forgot some of the details and thought that was enough information for then, didn`t really reaslize it would go this far!

I`ve saved the copy lenny linked. Even if my job doesn`t actually come under them doesn`t mean I can disregard them! :)

I should have never of said I was an apprentice, all you get is prejudice. Ahaha.

Eh, errreee lad this be electicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without knowing the sector of your work this thread is pretty pointless and you have basically wasted all of the other posters time.

How does it?
Anything that need to be known can be taken from mines and quarries.
If anything Id be in breach of my contract of employment not to disclose what goes on at work outside of it.

Reply to Working live in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net