Discuss Feel like I'm being used in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Before you walk away from this joker you need to write a letter to him requesting payslips and confirmation that the CIS has been paid, or as others have suggested, you'll be paying again.

I've text him already and he said ok, I think he knows hes been a C word, finally i've woken up to it tho so thats one positive form the whole situation. The annoying thing is I thought he was a really nice bloke but money makes people greedier and greedier the more you've got the more you want.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts etc

I did another 2 days after this job with him, mainly rolling up loft insulation and dropping cables for a rewire and he has said 3.5 days at £75.00 less tax is 210 so what does that work out at

210 / 28 = 7.5 ph after tax, what is it before tax is it 262.5 / 28 which would be 9.37 ph

still he could have made it a tenner if he was decent

I just wrongly assumed that because I had done the hole of instillation I would be paid accordingly, he has chosen not to be decent about it though so sod him ive now seen his true colors and as far as i'm concerned and i'm better of out of there and having a go for myself. fair enough he brought me lunch but ive still got to pay for my own national insurance etc .

Reply to Feel like I'm being used in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, We’ve had a new CNC Machine from China arrive this week. It came with a monitor and a tower to run the software. The monitor and tower...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock