Discuss finally had enough!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

allsparkjonny

Been thinking about it for a while but today ive decided its finally time to leave this sinking ship we call england.applied for and been granted a working holiday visa for australia which lasts a year but can be extended another 24 months if wanted.
Always wanted to travel the world which is one of the reasons i wanted to be a sparky and with work as it is at moment ive decided its my time.Going to save up as much as poss before i go and go to ibiza with my friends for couple of weeks.No more mortgage worries as i can charge more in rent than what the mortgage is.Its a win win situation!!

Been thinking about it for a while but today ive decided its finally time to leave this sinking ship we call england.applied for and been granted a working holiday visa for australia which lasts a year but can be extended another 24 months if wanted.
Always wanted to travel the world which is one of the reasons i wanted to be a sparky and with work as it is at moment ive decided its my time.Going to save up as much as poss before i go and go to ibiza with my friends for couple of weeks.No more mortgage worries as i can charge more in rent than what the mortgage is.Its a win win situation!!

I wish I was still young enough to get one of them working visas, the only ones I can get now is a holiday and a permanent visa for Oz. Just ain't got the money for the permanent one (and I've looked)....

Good luck mate, I am a very jealous man!

Yep, cant blame yer mate, go and seek new things cause its finished here mate, last one out turn light off please as a green eco thing, u know what i mean.

If I was young and single or even before the kid's came along Id be on the seat next to you,
best of luck ( I'd do Ibiza with you too , Amnesia, Zoo Bar , Pacha , Im getting all misty eyed,:confused:

As you say UK Plc has had it . Unless of course your ' in the system'

Dont blame you at all....really mean it when I say all the best and good luck...Uk's not going to get any better and i'ts way too late for me to uproot now.Make it count and let us know how it goes.

Reply to finally had enough!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net