Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

fire alarm and emergency light

Dose anyone kniw the best way of connecting my emergency lights to fire alarm panal.
I know basucly what to do i just wanna be sure im using a sita addressable and have a couple of volt free relays on the panel to use 2 nc and 2 no.?

Re: fire alarm and emergency light

Dose anyone kniw the best way of connecting my emergency lights to fire alarm panal.
I know basucly what to do i just wanna be sure im using a sita addressable and have a couple of volt free relays on the panel to use 2 nc and 2 no.?

Emergency lights to the fire alarm panel? What for? I might be missing something here because it is late.

Some of my installs

Attachments

• 20130110_191449.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 414
  • 20130110_191509.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 384
  • 20130110_192109.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 410
The dado trunking looks nice, but you have at least one double socket that's been mounted upside down ..lol!!!

I imagine they are alternating in orientation to allow for better cable manipulation inside the dado. I also imagine you probably knew that and now i look like a plum...

Hey this is some of my recent work im still in my time so any advice would be good cheers,

A CCTV Control room- ran all the cabling for the monitors all the power, mounted all 52 monitors etc

ZiEBJ.jpg

Mains room in a basement of 16 new flats -
3Kmsj.jpg
iypAk.jpg
Wls1C.jpg
2QR4p.jpg
23hRX.jpg

Ran in 2no SWA for UPS in a server room -
iEdRx.jpg
FNoF1.jpg

The dado trunking looks nice, but you have at least one double socket that's been mounted upside down ..lol!!!

If u look propetly the dado runs ln the floor... this is for an internet cafe sockets alternate 1-16 1 one way 2 the othet way ect this was the specific request of IT engineer.

If u look propetly the dado runs ln the floor... this is for an internet cafe sockets alternate 1-16 1 one way 2 the othet way ect this was the specific request of IT engineer.

To be honest i didn't notice!! lol!! Maybe because, PVC Dado trunking wouldn't be the containment of choice for a floor installation. Prone to all sorts of damage, especially in a internet cafe' situation.

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net