Discuss **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amys Kitchen 006.jpgAmys Kitchen 013.jpg
One of my Refrigeration Plant Installs, showing Tray,Ladder Rack and Control Panels

Attachments

• Amys Kitchen 009.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 635
trunking

I devised a nice way of cabling in trunking making it alit easier to put covers on. And to add cables in future

Attachments

• 20130104_114633.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 20130104_114623.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 334
trunking

Not all pics uploaded

Attachments

• 20130104_124258.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 291
  • 20130104_124328.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 20130104_124210.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 279
Very true dan especially on a staircase. Which I suspect is probably an escape route, we recently did a job in PVC conduits but the made us put galv saddles on for this exact reason. Looked mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice ish lol

Are you pulling down my pantyhose? DBS swap in brown and blue............. Sounds very similar to what I would say........I promise darling I didn't search that on the Internet.:-------::-------:

they had a garage converted into a kitchen and wanted the DB in a cupboard instead of under the stairs, so extended all the circuits 2 metres and added a new DB. why question everything? are you bored

:banghead:

Last edited:
I wasnt aware that the cablw had to be secured at all in the trunking.. but thanks for the info i apprreciate that.

Jonni

Dan the spark;680737 said:
Not all pics uploaded

Must have taken u a while to drill that lot lol, not picking holes but if that's fire alarm should that not be p-clipped in the trunking as opposed to cable tied?

I wasnt aware that the cablw had to be secured at all in the trunking.. but thanks for the info i apprreciate that.

Jonni
It's to give the fire alarma bit more integrity if there's a fire, you think, the PVC trunking will melt but the cable will stay in place, also stops the fire brigade strangling themselves when running around in a fire

Reply to **Show Us Your Installs!!!** in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net