Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GANG UP ON THIS RING ME 07510680734 WE NEED TO SORT THIS!

I rang Trade yesterday and then today and asked for Allie Devenney both times, she was the one at the review meeting......guess what? She's not in either days and there are no senior managers available OR in the office to speak to!!!!

Jim I think we are both of the same stamp maybe you, me and myt team mate should go pay them a visit!!!! We don't need answers no more we need paid. Either that or we should go with the same solicitor, maybe one solicitor could get their teeth into this if there are a lot of disgruntled ex staff!!!!

where about are you ? im in lincolnshire. just been to CAB they did me a letter so going to send that and then its solicitor then they will have no choice loser pays all court fees

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Newcastle mate. Just had a call, apparently Allie Devenney is gonna call me today. Any chance you could email me a copy of that letter Jim the one ur gonna send them so I can c what you are doing ur side? My email [email protected] and ill let you know as soon as i find my mobile. Cheeers

hiya angel it was great talking to you about the total trade issues....defo think we gotta do summit about them as they not only strip your bank account they also think its there right to do it.....there a company with no morals in either there work ethics or in which way they treat there staff.....the only word i can describe them as is "SCUM"....

hiya angel it was great talking to you about the total trade issues....defo think we gotta do summit about them as they not only strip your bank account they also think its there right to do it.....there a company with no morals in either there work ethics or in which way they treat there staff.....the only word i can describe them as is "SCUM"....

Right on mate...just emailed watchdog again [email protected] have a go and see what happens!:toetap05:

will do m8 and after reading some of these posts by both the sparks and the plumbers who have had the misfortune of working for these scumbags (which i would like to add wouldnt know which end of a spanner or screwdriver to hold)....i'm gonna be sending as many emails to as many of these bodies who can at least try and help us...

UP THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

emailed watchdog and started to catalogue the 'Total Trade Way' of ripping off there employees hopefully this might get the ball rolling and try and get some of the other guy's on here to speak up too,spoke to some other lads this afternoon and they have already gone down the route of legal action put are put off by the cost of it (which i can understand as they aint been paid off them either)but i would rather go down fighting than just stand there and say nothing about this company's morals (or lack of them)!!!!!!!!!!!!...

HERE HERE!!!!

How about this.......because the legal route IS expensive how about we get our heads together and instruct 1 solicitor to work for us all as a group???? My number is there so get in touch and we'll sort something out, if we are communicating then thats the place to start, link together everyone and work from there!!!!

LETS TAKE THEM DOWN !!!!

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net