Discuss Zano dimmer with JCC LED10 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

stevethesparks

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I thought I'd give the JCC LED10's a go in my dining room before fitting them in a kitchen refit next week. The lights are fine, a slight delay when turning on, but that is minimal.

After fitting a Zano 5-250W LED grid dimmer, and setting it up, the delay is now approx 2 seconds. Far too long. I'd appreciate anyone's view with experience of the LED10's on which may be the best grid type dimmer to use with these.

In addition, I took this dimmer in haste due to low stock levels of other dimmers, and have noticed how expensive they are, needles to say this one is going back.

Many thanks in advance.

Varilight V-Pro or V-com (depending on load) works tidy for us pal. Find it helps to turn the min output up to about half, tends to give a speedy response - may be the issue with the Zano?..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I use the Aurora green dimmer on JCC LED 6 and 10's without a problem, I fit them all the time.

stay away from the JCC dimmer module as it buzzes and is noisy and also makes the lights buzz

i don't like the zano dimmers much but its all the wholesaler stocks, the zano grid dimmer you have can be set to have a high startup surge to stop the slow startup and can also have all startup levels and min max set, its all in the book

I have set the high start up but the two second delay remains. Not only that it would appear to be incompatible as the lights appear unstable when first starting up anyway, despite there only being two of them.

Last edited:

Reply to Zano dimmer with JCC LED10 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net