Discuss It's getting worse in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

careful pete. someone might suggest shooting us old farts who smoke, drink the satanic alcohol, listen to heavy rock, and eat proper food instead of moozley, pasta, fish, and other such sh1te and become a drain on the nhs, who should be spending their limited funds on cosmetic surgery, drug addicts, and transsexual operations. :90:

careful pete. someone might suggest shooting us old farts who smoke, drink the satanic alcohol, listen to heavy rock, and eat proper food instead of moozley, pasta, fish, and other such sh1te and become a drain on the nhs, who should be spending their limited funds on cosmetic surgery, drug addicts, and transsexual operations. :90:
Afternoon Tel :grin:

what's wrong with winter fuel allowance? mine bought a fleece jacket and a month's supply of beer.

Ask yourself these questions ....

How many people will die this winter because they can't afford to eat properly or heat their homes ?

How many have died this year on the roads ?

How many will die due to a shortage of resource in the NHS.

How many will die this year due to the affects of self inflicted illness, through smoking and over eating.

How many will die due to the actions of a very few radicals.

When you've got the answers, when youve realized how many allready are dying in this Country through our inaction over things we really do have control over, then go figure out where our effects should be spent.

Obvioulsy the above only applies if you want to focus on maximizing the number of lives saved in this Country.

People react when the police shoot an innocent person they suspect is a terrorist.

Following Sean’s logic, people shouldn’t overreact, because statistically the dead suspect could just as easily have died while waiting for an operation, or got hit by a bus .

Least that’s how it’s coming across to me. That said, I don't claim to be an expert.

What has all this got to do with the fact terrorists are running amok on our streets? lee rigby was beheaded in london, we had 130 people machine gunned in paris, another attack last night where 3 people were stabbed in London, the 14 people shot in California, yes we know we have other issues here, but what do you expect us to do? allow the terrorists to carry on slaughtering the innocent because other innocents die here? pull yourselves together for heavens sake.

Saving lives, that's where I'm coming from - prioritise our input where its most warranted.

Arming plod won't help - just look at the US.

Starve ISIS of their means of support - stop falling into their trap and becoming fear mongering recruiters - that's my message.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shooting Tracker

If we can't keep a track of the known muppets, what chance have we got agaisnt the truly randoms ?

Top Isis fundraiser 'flees UK to Syria' | Home News | News | The Independent
The first job of any UK Government is to protect it's borders and allow it's people to live in freedom and democracy, currently it is getting to the stage where people are scared to go outdoors, the Government needs to do something, just ignoring it isn't helping anyone except the terrorists, yes we have other issues in this country, food banks for one and the bedroom tax and people who have to choose to heat or eat, but this said we can vote at the ballot box to change Governments if we are not happy with the way they run the country, we cannot control terrorism, we need the UN and coalitions to do that, the UN has just given the green light to all member states to deal with ISIS by any means nesassary, and by all means available, we must adhere to the UN, we are a permanent member and we must along with the other 4 members lead from the front.

What has all this got to do with the fact terrorists are running amok on our streets? lee rigby was beheaded in london, we had 130 people machine gunned in paris, another attack last night where 3 people were stabbed in London, the 14 people shot in California, yes we know we have other issues here, but what do you expect us to do? allow the terrorists to carry on slaughtering the innocent because other innocents die here? pull yourselves together for heavens sake.

There's another similar thread on here, within which I've outlined the approach I think we should be taking.

I appreciate that some folks think arming plod would help or solve this issue, but the evidence clearly shows it doesn't - it just gives the public an unwarranted sense that we are dealing with it. In reality armed plod is dealing with the issue at the wrong end of the chain, its simply a drain on resource from the intelligence and asett led actions that could very quickly be productive.

I strongly beleive that bombing their oil convoys is the right thing to be doing, we should also close the Turkish border, that's where their new muppets travel through, that's where their food and fuel comes from - ISIS is a blunt weapon, let's start using some intelligence.

Last edited:
it would be interesting to see how many families who complain about being unable to afford heat possess flat screen HD TVs, sky sports, playstations, ipads and smartphones. ( this is not to detract from the situation of people in genuine need).

it would be interesting to see how many families who complain about being unable to afford heat possess flat screen HD TVs, sky sports, playstations, ipads and smartphones. ( this is not to detract from the situation of people in genuine need).

That as good a logical point as the rivers of blood hint made by someone here previously.

As I posted before, arming every single UK police officer is not practical and not possible and would not thwart terrorist attacks, look to the US, France etc.

Most of the recent terrorist attacks in the UK, have been from UK residents radicalised by others. Imam's have been quick to condemn this attack, but it still won't stop individuals from continuing in the name of their religion, whatever that might be.

I'm afraid we live in a dangerous world, whether from terrorist attack, or crossing the road.

Last edited:
I'll bet you've never started a thread about winter fuel allowances, odd that eh.

Says the member of 4 years with 43 posts to his name odd that eh!! feel free sean to start participating in the forum more, you have spoken more in my thread than you have in 4 years of being a member, Crack on mate and start a thread.

Says the member of 4 years with 43 posts to his name odd that eh!! feel free sean to start participating in the forum more, you have spoken more in my thread than you have in 4 years of being a member, Crack on mate and start a thread.

Comments like that don't win arguments - on the topic here, does post count add credibility ?

I thought a bit of a reality check and a few facts might be just a bit more pointed and help calm the scaremongers.

Comments like that don't win arguments - on the topic here, does post count add credibility ?

I thought a bit of a reality check and a few facts might be just a bit more pointed and help calm the scaremongers.

1. No they don't win arguments but don't make comments about me or others not starting threads when you haven't really participated over 4 years
2. no post count doesn't prove credibilty but it does prove that you're an engaging and active member and not just popping up once in a blue moon to try and argue points not relevant to the particular thread.
3. how can reporting a factual incident be scaremongering, at no point have I said I am happy about what is happening I merely asked should we arm the police.

Sean, I don't know your situation or what you have been up to work/location wise, and I'm not having a go at you, perhaps you would feel differently about dealing with these animals if you have had actual experience of what they are about.

They are in fact what I can best describe as animals, having been in some of the countries where they originate from, I have seen first hand, even some of the so called moderates feel about westerners, we have to abide by their laws when we are in their countries, the same should apply to them.

Some of these places don't allow you to wear shorts in the heat and as for what the fairer sex are allowed to wear, well lets not get into that. It's scary to walk the streets in some places I have been to, and the police aren't that much better, intimidation is rife.

The radicals arrive here and preach their hate, why on earth doesn't the law allow us to do what is necessary and repatriate them back to their country of origin, no what we do is give them housing and allowances for them to continue preaching their hate, and even worse, recruiting normal law abiding youngsters to do their bidding, if they want to go to Syria (yes I have been there thank you very much) let them go, revoke their British citizenship and leave them to it.

You might have missed the point I have been making.

You started a thread on a topic which deals with the actions of very few, which lead to the possible deaths of comparatively few, and if we should arm plod to deal with it. Its been shown that arming plod is conceptually flawed in the case in question.

I've pointed out that there's no threads being started, or have been previously started with regards to the numerous other causes of a far far greater number of deaths in this Country.

If folks were really bothered about saving lives, there'd be a hoard of threads discussing the topics I've mentioned but then that's not the current popular bandwagon is it.

This is the problem with the loony left.

Whenever anything is mentioned about Muslim terrorism, they bang on about white murderers, or food banks, or some other rubbish. And just completely ignore the actual subject that is being discussed.

And Sean, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT ANY OF THAT SO NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS ON THOSE MATTERS.

If you want to discuss your nonsense, start a thread about it and discuss it in there.

Reply to It's getting worse in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock