Discuss Site Canteen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

dropped by, filled up fridge, mopped floor, turned on heater....went out again....
Came in, fridge full, invited all my polish mates in, had slap up meal, turned heater down as my polish mates like the cold. when we left i told them to wipe there feet. maybe i should have said that when we came in (it was raining) Sorry:yes:

Enters the canteen and finds the place trashed and graffiti all over the place.
szczęśliwe dni.jpg

But these ghosters are killing me.
Pulls three chairs together.Time for a power-nap!

Wakes up to the aroma of coffee.
Thanks bro!!! Just what I needed.
I don’t like it when I take on one day at the time and several days attack me at once, but I feel like a new man now. No rest for the wicked though. Let’s show this trace heating who is boss and gets back to it. :yes:

Shay.sparky walks in with 30 bacon butties Help yourself it is Sunday double bubble somebody put kettle on I'm just going to drop kids off at the pool

Checks out the canteen. No one in again. Oh good!!!
It’s play time and brings in his new toy. Inserts favourite Led Zeppelin tape into the ghetto blaster and sets volume to ten and a half. Lets see what this beastie can do and switches on.
Tesla coil.jpg
ooops….maybe that wasn’t meant to happen! Time to dispose of the evidence! :willy_nilly:

walks in........aaargh aaargh...ffnnn fffnnn fnnnn fnak fnak fnak wooo waaa woooo fnak fnak kakakakaka bazazazaza aaah ahh ahh hooooo...fizz fizz....fart...kaka kaka hoooooooo namnamnamnam....

drops pizza on floor......continues cooking.....

- - - Updated - - -

great Scot look at your hair....

That’s it! From now on I’m wearing protection.
Head gear.jpg
I knew I shouldn’t have fitted that dimmable shower pull switch to reduce the frequency to gazillion Hz. Since the pizza is burned now, I’m gonna nip out to see The Colonel. When I get back we’ll drown our sorrows with some more PME Export and a KFC.
Canteen totty.png
And keep your hands of that babe, she’s all mine! :winkiss:

Has a quick bash on Archie’s T2 to the tune of Pinball Wizard on the radio while making Arnie impressions to impress the lady, “I need your Clothes, your Boots, and your Bugatti Veyron. Hello mummy, hello daddy, wuzzy nine millimetre. A‘ll be back.”
Seizes the opportunity and moves in on the totty. Goes to sit down and falls straight through the centre of the chair. Some illegitimate child has removed the base of the chair and replaced the cushion.

After last nights drunken rampage, I was finally helped out of the chair I was stuck in by the cleaners. I’m in so much unbelievable trouble. How am I going to explain why the faulty generator changeover switch was not replaced last night?

Theres a quick meeting going on in next door (Glasgow jobs 2013 section) for anybody interested in work in Glasgow......I can see an intake happening as things seem to be picking up there.....so for anybody interested in working in Glasgow maybe you might want to head into the recruiting cabin.....its up the rusty stairs...(Glasgow jobs 2013 section)

Enters the canteen. The place is absolutely chock-a-block and the only seat available is opposite ‘Big chief running with dough’. And I’m five minutes early. Time for a sharp exit! :auto:

Just nipped in and installed a pole for the event planning. Obliviously earth bonded it with a bit of 10mm. Stuck a few tunes on the jukebox much to the approval of my fellow diners. I wonder what the gaffer is up to?

[video=youtube;NDP7Pq8t8Qg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDP7Pq8t8Qg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Just nipped in and installed a pole for the event planning. Obliviously earth bonded it with a bit of 10mm. Stuck a few tunes on the jukebox much to the approval of my fellow diners. I wonder what the gaffer is up to?

[video=youtube;NDP7Pq8t8Qg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDP7Pq8t8Qg&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Good thinking on the bonding, gets rid of the static, we can't have a load of girls sliding up and down with sparks coming from between there legs and hair standing on end, can we !!!!

Good thinking on the bonding, gets rid of the static, we can't have a load of girls sliding up and down with sparks coming from between there legs and hair standing on end, can we !!!!

It appears we’ll be filming an advert for some online marketing by a well known telephone directory. However, Miss Moneypenny proves heaven is hotter than hell by hijacking the pole for her own amusement, while the TV crews set up the cameras for what looks like an episode of Towie. She thinks she’s gonna be a star and this is her launch pad but there are still some fittys that want a piece of the action. I got my best fake bake on and glitzed myself up to the 9’s. This includes shaving my legs, so 100% action is guaranteed, but I haven’t seen this much drama in the canteen since the gaffer burned his last slice of toast. :tounge_smile:

Reply to Site Canteen in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net