Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

o,h and a po-n vid (vhs) on top of the wadrobe in the a nursing home, it was of the fella& his wife that lived in an attached flat- his wife and him starred in the vid
we borrowed it over a weekend to take a gander:laugh3:
and did they warrent an `oscar`?..lol...

Moving draws around and one of the draws shot open revealing a load of a women's under garments, me and friend chuckled like little girls

Same friend found a 'attachable rigid marital aid' which found itself attached to a giant teddy bear that eventually ended up airborne in my direction....whilst under cabinets, was not amused

Moving draws around and one of the draws shot open revealing a load of a women's under garments, me and friend chuckled like little girls

Same friend found a 'attachable rigid marital aid' which found itself attached to a giant teddy bear that eventually ended up airborne in my direction....whilst under cabinets, was not amused
and were you successful in dodging the marital aid?...

Never mind the sex toys and used condoms that we have all encountered on occasion
I wouldn't have liked posting this if "Pink One" was still around because my wife has always told me, I'm a one woman man :D

One lasting memory for me was unscrewing a pendant in the early morning sun drenched lounge where a Mother and nightgown/negligee clad daughter were(innocently) sitting talking whilst I worked on steps at the pendant,my mate was working upstairs

The angle of the sunshine through the patio doors reflecting on said georgeous big breasted daughter,it made the garment absolutely see through, and she had nothing, and I mean nothing, under that nightgown thing
I can give you a guarantee, the hair on her head was not her natural colour

The screws went in then out,then in,then out, the pendant remained,I called my mate to get in there and have an attempt whilst I stood there advising and making small talk with the women
The amount of time spent on that light fitting would have broken any Guiness book of records,it was the only removal job of a light fitting that involved an erection

Never mind the sex toys and used condoms that we have all encountered on occasion
I wouldn't have liked posting this if "Pink One" was still around because my wife has always told me, I'm a one woman man :D

One lasting memory for me was unscrewing a pendant in the early morning sun drenched lounge where a Mother and nightgown/negligee clad daughter were(innocently) sitting talking whilst I worked on steps at the pendant,my mate was working upstairs

The angle of the sunshine through the patio doors reflecting on said georgeous big breasted daughter,it made the garment absolutely see through, and she had nothing, and I mean nothing, under that nightgown thing
I can give you a guarantee, the hair on her head was not her natural colour

The screws went in then out,then in,then out, the pendant remained,I called my mate to get in there and have an attempt whilst I stood there advising and making small talk with the women
The amount of time spent on that light fitting would have broken any Guiness book of records,it was the only removal job of a light fitting that involved an erection
you mean you quickly identified the situation.....and recognesed the `fault` in the rose....then sent your mate upstairs so you could `concentrate` on what you were doing Des.?....lol..

you mean you quickly identified the situation.....and recognesed the `fault` in the rose....then sent your mate upstairs so you could `concentrate` on what you were doing Des.?....lol..

I wish :D
God forbid,but if dementia eventually sets in,I hope that memory will be one of the last to leave me :sailor:

Was once doing some work with my original guv (prob 2002) when I was a lad in someones house.
The lady in her early 30s was making us tea and cakes all day and seemed to be flirting quite a lot.
I was laying on the floor in the kitchen fighting a cable run under the floor board that my guv was rodding from the other room.
The lady "on purpose" stood right over me while I was laying on the floor with a shortish skirt, she then pulled her thong over to 1 side showing all and sundry and stood there for a few seconds before grabbing my hand for a 2 second rub she then just walked away!!!!

Was once doing some work with my original guv (prob 2002) when I was a lad in someones house.
The lady in her early 30s was making us tea and cakes all day and seemed to be flirting quite a lot.
I was laying on the floor in the kitchen fighting a cable run under the floor board that my guv was rodding from the other room.
The lady "on purpose" stood right over me while I was laying on the floor with a shortish skirt, she then pulled her thong over to 1 side showing all and sundry and stood there for a few seconds before grabbing my hand for a 2 second rub she then just walked away!!!!
was the company motto `satisfaction guarenteed?....

I have stumbled across all the usual sexy stuff; dildo's vids, whips etc... but the worst had to be finding hardcore polaroid's of my mates parents.
They were definitely taken before he was born (easily mid 60's).
We found them by the hatch in their loft when rewiring their house (obviously forgot about them) & decided to move them to the far end.
I have never been the same to my mate & 'said' models but if he ever ****ed me off ???? etc...

I found a gay mag once in a flat, it was called Rocco.it was fascinating to see all the handsome young men in their swim suits,I really liked the tall man with the moustache and batman outfit,he had a wicked smile,it was very interesting but not my cup of tea!

:D
Sorry

I have stumbled across all the usual sexy stuff; dildo's vids, whips etc... but the worst had to be finding hardcore polaroid's of my mates parents.
They were definitely taken before he was born (easily mid 60's).
We found them by the hatch in their loft when rewiring their house (obviously forgot about them) & decided to move them to the far end.
I have never been the same to my mate & 'said' models but if he ever ****ed me off ???? etc...
its the things that come back to `bite ya`....

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net