Discuss Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have a nasty habit of dropping my screwdriver in the underwear draw whilst changing a bedroom light switch. Inadvertantly came across a dildo and a tube of 'slide and ride' in one rather attractive young ladies bedroom.

I am so tickled by this thread, loads of laughs from me pmsl :rofl:

When I was 18 and an electricians mate we was installing a alarm system with 8 panic attack buttons in each of the the 'massage rooms' in a massage shag house. The dinner breaks was funny, I'am 18 years old and think i know it all. I'am in the 'lounge' where the girls sit and wait for 'business' and they ripped me to pieces. The way their talked to me and the things that they said would make me blush now, and I'm a man of the world so to say. There was one girl (mid 30s) that I liked and it would of been worth my days wage for her to entertain me but I did'nt (to my regret). This was me first encounter of anything sexual in the work place but not the last :wink:

God I wish I was 18 again.

I have a nasty habit of dropping my screwdriver in the underwear draw whilst changing a bedroom light switch. Inadvertantly came across a dildo and a tube of 'slide and ride' in one rather attractive young ladies bedroom.

thats just being a perv lol do you put the nickers on your head too

So many.....

I once was told by a woman that I wasn't allowed in the loft because her husband didn't allow anyone into the loft. It was strictly out of bounds to everyone!!! But I had to get in there so I removed the little lock, and in the loft I found the biggest collection of adult videos you could possibly imagine, I'm talking thousands!!!

And on a sick note-

When sticking my head into a loft (hatch located it customers daughters room), I found bin bags containing liquid, loads of them.

Turns out the daughter was anorexic and she'd been throwing up in bin bags and hiding them in the loft???

Working at the local cottage hospital a few years ago and a young lad came on site usual cocky type,gods gift and all that well he went into the offices and the women in there had him a nervous wreck in about 10 minutes,came out all quiet and shy.There was only me who knew what they were like,they used to love winding blokes up.Nobody could understand why they left me alone,hadnt the heart to tell them my wife was one of the senior staff,and that I,d known all the girls for years.

I missed out on this one, but the boss and the other lads had to do some work in an 'entertainment' room, complete with hooks in the ceiling, mirrored walls and ceilings, lots of PVC, more toys than you could imagine and suspicious looking bottles of thick white fluid everywhere.........all for a male couple! Lovely!

Did a rewire a few years ago in an old terraced property, no hatch so had to cut one myself. No fire wall between houses in loft.

As i started to work i found a big pile of dirty mags in loft space of next doors. The guy must have cut a hole in the airing cupboard ceiling and hid them there.

I moved them just enough so that the guy knew they had been moved! I bet he was sweating for a while if he thought his wife had found them!

when i was an apprentice i worked in a hotel basement changing the mains, the telephone company were installing phone cables and had cut a small hole just under the receptionists area. someone had a look up through the hole and found that they could see right up her skirt, so every lunchtime there were a line of builders (&me of course) each taking turns to stand on a hop-up and look upwards thro the hole in the floor
i remember on one occasion she wore polka-dot knickers

Did a rewire a few years ago in an old terraced property, no hatch so had to cut one myself. No fire wall between houses in loft.

As i started to work i found a big pile of dirty mags in loft space of next doors. The guy must have cut a hole in the airing cupboard ceiling and hid them there.

I moved them just enough so that the guy knew they had been moved! I bet he was sweating for a while if he thought his wife had found them!

You rotten rascal!! LOL

I got that once working at an art gallery in London, had a glass floor area out the front of the gallery, and I was fitting a light in the offices directly below. I was concentrating so hard the thought didnt even cross me mind that the position I was in was dodgy, until all the ladies went out for a lunch/smoke break and were standing above me. I had to jump down off the ladder and go somewhere else as there was a few people still left in the office and didnt want to be seen standing there with me jaw on the floor!

Was once doing some work with my original guv (prob 2002) when I was a lad in someones house.
The lady in her early 30s was making us tea and cakes all day and seemed to be flirting quite a lot.
I was laying on the floor in the kitchen fighting a cable run under the floor board that my guv was rodding from the other room.
The lady "on purpose" stood right over me while I was laying on the floor with a shortish skirt, she then pulled her thong over to 1 side showing all and sundry and stood there for a few seconds before grabbing my hand for a 2 second rub she then just walked away!!!!
Why were you laying on the floor with a shortish skirt?

Reply to Whats the sauciest thing you have encountered on site? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net