Discuss Windy! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

We are based in Prestatyn and round our area was hit bad yesterday. Little estate in Rhyl was like a lake by mid afternoon, I used to live on one of the roads, thank ---- I moved a few years ago!

I lived on the prom there and my friend lives near the "Dizzy bends"............. it's a nightmare I hear!

Yeah, it seems to have settled a lot there now but the estate round the back of the laughing Buddha is screwed. About 4 ft of water in the houses and Rhyl golf course is still under water! Shocking considering the amount they spent on the sea wall at the back!

Yeah I know, I was looking at it today wondering how it didn't totally wipe it out. Apparently its a summer house so might be a bit stronger roof.... But still, that's a lot of tree.

Love weather like this. Love spending £150 on tanalised timber. Love spending all Saturday rebuilding fences.
Im rebuilding the dog kennel mate, no pub for me this afternoon, at least until 3 pm

My friends in Rhyl tell me the Council are towing away all submerged cars and charging the poor owners £204 to reclaim them. What a bunch of ******* cashing in on people's misery. Shame on them!!!!

Reply to Windy! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
B
I've been scouring the internet trying to get some answers, and couldn't find any so I thought I'd ask the experts. :smilewinkgrin: Moved into a...
Replies
Views
S
On Monday just gone I carried out and Electrical Installation Condition report for the company I work for their were 13 circuits across 2 C.U 5 of...
Replies
Views
p d stott ltd
P
I've been self employed for 4 years and have just had my second ever experience of a bad customer, where I've walked. Rewire of a 2 bed bungalow...
Replies
Views
J
Had my Solar PV installed yesterday - and couldn't be happier with my choice New to the Forum, but I thought i'd share my install info West...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock