Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

It was neither, the guys carer was a total idiot who thought he knew everything. The boiler location was tricky because of the existing wiring and soffit locations but I hadnt looked at the plumbing. The plumbers asked me to reconnect the old wiring onto the new kit but I would never do that and sign my name to it. It was the carer causing all the grief as he thought he knew everything but knew nothing. Everything I said to the client was heard by a company director and he told me to walk. I have never,ever been talked to in that manner by anyone and that guy was a total idiot IMHO. He was made offers for heating but he wouldnt budge on anyone working late.

It was neither, the guys carer was a total idiot who thought he knew everything. The boiler location was tricky because of the existing wiring and soffit locations but I hadnt looked at the plumbing. The plumbers asked me to reconnect the old wiring onto the new kit but I would never do that and sign my name to it. It was the carer causing all the grief as he thought he knew everything but knew nothing. Everything I said to the client was heard by a company director and he told me to walk. I have never,ever been talked to in that manner by anyone and that guy was a total idiot IMHO. He was made offers for heating but he wouldnt budge on anyone working late.

To be 100% fair why should have people working in his home after hours? He's the customer and it should be done in his conviniece. I find that totally wrong.

I wasnt on site until 3.30 as I had already done 1 y plan that day. The office shouldve made a better job of planning the workforce really...I was there to move some cables but said I would wire the system as a favour to the customer.

I wasnt on site until 3.30 as I had already done 1 y plan that day. The office shouldve made a better job of planning the workforce really...I was there to move some cables but said I would wire the system as a favour to the customer.

This is why the company is a joke. Electricians turning up at 3 and announcing they wanted to work past 7pm at such short notice. I would have booted you myself. Utter inconvinience.

I never announced that I would be doing anything, I said that I wouldnt be finished by 7. Give your head a shake, get your facts right instead of 3rd hand and wind your neck in

According to the office, they sent 2 people the following day and it was the same type of circus. At the end of the day, I wouldve worked late to get the system working as most people would probably do. But to be spoken to in such a manner with my boss hearing every word and then threatened, I wouldve thought he will have a long wait.

According to the office, they sent 2 people the following day and it was the same type of circus. At the end of the day, I wouldve worked late to get the system working as most people would probably do. But to be spoken to in such a manner with my boss hearing every word and then threatened, I wouldve thought he will have a long wait.

Must have given the man the wrong impression

You really need to get your facts right before you try to judge people matey...any reasonable customer would usually be glad of someone working late WITHOUT OVERTIME to get them a working system. The guys attitude did him no favours and it was my boss that told me to leave. Whatever the client possibly told you is extaggerated and twisted to suit his own needs. I did nothing wrong, my boss is happy that I did nothing wrong so Im happy and will offer to work late to finish a job whenever the need arises.

You really need to get your facts right before you try to judge people matey...any reasonable customer would usually be glad of someone working late WITHOUT OVERTIME to get them a working system. The guys attitude did him no favours and it was my boss that told me to leave. Whatever the client possibly told you is extaggerated and twisted to suit his own needs. I did nothing wrong, my boss is happy that I did nothing wrong so Im happy and will offer to work late to finish a job whenever the need arises.

I'm winding you up mate ;):p;)

i work for them and its great i only had a 3 day week last week and earnt naff all for it. travel money does not cover your diesel so costs you to go to work, it takes to long to stock your van run out of stuff all the time, they never answer the phone. sent me to a combi 2 1/2 hours from my house so in all i was out for 6 1/2 hrs for £58 was not happy. spent 2 hrs stuck in plumb centre because they couldn't put the order though properly. ring me up twice a week to see how many miles my van has done why i don't no. all in all a great place to work

what is it with bonding the bathroom radiator its not needed for like the last 10 years i will not do it looks **** too if you do do it.

I applied to this outfit over christmas, they replied and offered me an interview at Birmingham... it sounds like I am VERY lucky I didnt go!

There's other firms on warmfront etc which pay 3x the figures quoted here, and for LOCAL work!!

Just thought ill join up onto the site even though im a not a sparky but a plumber and give you my experiance with TTS.

Worked for them for 2years before getting laid off last year...

We use to work on contract's in grimsby/s****horpe on the bullock site.. everything back then was simple.. go to work, pick up our stuff and go to do our job.. In the last 3months of working in s****horp before we lost the contract.. TTS started to pay by CHEQUE and we was told this was a problem with the bank or something or other and it will be sorted for next months payment.. the cheque thing happened for another 6months.. sometimes the cheque would bounce aswell.

We then went onto EAGA work which they would send us to silly places like newcastle(im from grimsby) so a nice 3hour drive there.. Wasn't much problem at the time as they was paying for the fuel on the fuelcards and was using there van/insurance etc. Then they had a big meeting in manchester at 6 at night i belivie? We was working in sheffield that day so had to leave the job early just to get to this meeting, didnt leave the meeting till 11? got home about 1ish.. In this meeting this is were they chose to remove the fuel cards,vans etcetc.

When we had to use to pay with our own fuel etc.. its a ball ache chasing it all up.

We use to sit in plumb centre for about 3hours every morning waiting for the 'heat pack' to get sent threw or sometimes have to sit there because TTS was on 'STOP'

The guy i worked with got laid off and he is still owed about £1500. I know he took them to court.. and i know a few other people have also taken this company to court. Also know a few who have recently joined them and have unpaid wages/fuel but can't leave due to the fact they need the money.

AVOID.

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net