Discuss Ive broken the front cover to the consumer unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Whether he's trolling or not...
There are employers out there taking terminal numpties like this on, pay them shag all.
This country is fooked, no one gives a ...
I'm at the point now, that I really don't give shït anymore.

how do I know wether to use the 1mm or 1.5mm i usually go for the 1.5mm so im covered but I wouldnt mind knowing when I can get away with 1ml and when I cant

i believe you can get away with 1ml and still be under the drink drive limit

you aint done 2330. maybe leve one but you have to do cable calc in lvl2/3

obviously you havent done this so should not be touching electrics as you are currently dangerous and know less than the average diyer

looks like im going to have to change the way I word my posts as its coming across in a way you guys arent liking. If I knew all the answers I wouldnt bother but seeing as I need you all more then you need me I will have to try and get you on board somehow.

Ill do my best with the next question which will be a genuine dilema may I add that I am either facing at the present time orwill be in the future but that wont be untill the next house now. I think what is needed is some pictures of my work that way I might get some respect and therefore some helpfull replys instead of this bandwagoon woffle that is spouted of 9/10. That way you can either marvel at my work or give me some critisism, I have a feelin know what it will be already but at least I can turn it into constructive critism cant I. Any way good night all thanks for all your help

I cant remeber can I ive just dug out all my college work so will be going over it an hr each night and ill see where I am in 2 months. Its been a good year since i last worked as a sparky and a good 2 years since i finished my course. we cant all be geniuses but at least ive got the balls to ask. the problem with you lot is you think your a cut above the rest. really you just as thick as a plumer, plasterer and painter. big deal. if you wanted to be respected for how clever you were you should have done something else really. but then again most of you probably werent bright enough. the waysome of you go on anyone would think you dont **** up and you fell out of your mother a qualified electrician.

I cant remeber can I ive just dug out all my college work so will be going over it an hr each night and ill see where I am in 2 months. Its been a good year since i last worked as a sparky and a good 2 years since i finished my course. we cant all be geniuses but at least ive got the balls to ask. the problem with you lot is you think your a cut above the rest. really you just as thick as a plumer, plasterer and painter. big deal. if you wanted to be respected for how clever you were you should have done something else really. but then again most of you probably werent bright enough. the waysome of you go on anyone would think you dont **** up and you fell out of your mother a qualified electrician.
...lol....

:hanged:

Lofty the problem is most of us have given many years, in college and politec. And we have a duty of care to people we work for....now if someone like youself say hey tomorrow im going to start wiring houses, with no qualifications or training this is going to get peoples backs up and put some inocent people in danger.

Now Just for the record, and be honest......did you rewire the Rovers Return....?

Your good lofty and your helping me complete my "observed status" in my psychology thesis but measured slang,intendance and tell-signs in your script is showing ...sooner or later you'll have to either tell someone or tell us about the fish you were playing...Remember what happened to the colonel in "Apocalypse Now""...the horror...

Last edited:

It just seems like you not getting it, are you?

We are not bloody cut above the rest or geniuses or whatever you going to come up next. But we definitely had the balls and we were bright enough when we started to understand and admit that we were not ready to go unsupervised end install electrical systems in client’s homes, because it’s dangerous and unsafe. I told you before, that safety and well being of our customers is fundamental to as all.

It just seems that you are like a damaged record which is stuck on the same note forever, don’t brag on here that we cut above the rest and that we don’t want to help, as said before we just can only feel sorry for you, because you need someone with you holding your hand and guide all the time. It’s just your attitude towards the safety and other simple things that stops us being sympathetic to you. Just read again your post above and think what we are thinking about you, by knowing you inside out already It just looks from it that this is you who is cut above the rest and aloud to do things what others not allowed, in fact for the post above I would ban you immediately.

Al

Could you imagine if you was a mod, what with Sanarta and you working as a team my feet wouldn't touch the floor.

Pics on my next project to follow to try and show I half an idea

Great insult! Unfortunately, I am a cut above the rest and don't mind admitting it.
Such is life....

Could you imagine if you was a mod, what with Sanarta and you working as a team my feet wouldn't touch the floor.

Pics on my next project to follow to try and show I half an idea

He just wouldn’t listen, is he?

Lofty- don’t you see that you are the only one who is getting all such bad replies, as long I am using this forum I never came to witness such bad responses to the OP, don’t you think that this is has something to do with you? Don’t you have someone close, who is sane enough to tell you, that what you doing is wrong. Please get a grip...

Reply to Ive broken the front cover to the consumer unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net