Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search the forum,
E
This link that I seem to be getting refered to is worrying to me. I have not got the NVQ 3. I have however been in the trade 6 years have 2330...
Replies
Views
Electricalserv
E
E
Can anyone tell me what type of pylon especially the voltage a wooden pole is near a house we are buying please? I can't find an answer online...
Replies
Views
S
Please can some one help me please haven't done steel conduit for a while. What's the best way to get a 90 bend at the right length 1st time???
Replies
Views
Got a call out today to a house. The fella told me everytime he plugs something into the ring main it trips the RCBO. So upon investigation I...
Replies
Views
V
In an attempt to win a Darwin award, I managed to drill through some conduit carrying electric cable while drilling holes to mount my telly on the...
Replies
Views
jibspark
J
I have been asked to remove a few sockets which are to be plastered over. It's part of the ring main so it would be easiest to connect them up box...
Replies
Views
Hi everone,I am new to the forum and think its brilliant,I am currently studying for my 2394&2395 and am testing everything in sight with a fluke...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. Iam stumpped here, changed a fuseboard this morning but two keep tripping. The cooker circuit fine when i put on the double pole switch...
Replies
Views
Killa
K
S
seasons greetings to all except the lowlife who broke into my van today at tescos in purley.They managed to cut through the central locking cable...
Replies
Views
millwall ken
M
R
Hi there. I am just wondering if this is ok to do? I recently installed a security light and my grandmas house and I drilled straight through...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back