Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just wondering if anyone has heard of total trade services?

anyone worked for them or with them?

good or bad experience?

cheers

Stay well clear i started work for them in jan left end of feb. they could not run a bath between them.

u will spend most of ur time chaseing up problems like when is my van coming, where is the gear i ordered. when am i getting paid etc. i left end of feb and i still aint been paid in full. its just been one thing after another and i will be glad when this is all done with

I havent had any problems so far, apart from not getting my sim card for my phone yet...but they are being dished out now. There are some crap sparks on this job and also crap plumbers. If you are a big firm like these are, you are bound to get some bad ones...
I will be staying here as long as its feasible, after all...its not many jobs where you can earn so much for easy work. My earnings for this week are in excess of £700 before tax etc and I didnt bust a gut to get it.

I havent had any problems so far, apart from not getting my sim card for my phone yet...but they are being dished out now. There are some crap sparks on this job and also crap plumbers. If you are a big firm like these are, you are bound to get some bad ones...
I will be staying here as long as its feasible, after all...its not many jobs where you can earn so much for easy work. My earnings for this week are in excess of £700 before tax etc and I didnt bust a gut to get it.

No need to show off Sparky3366

Im now in my sixth week working for the company and i have completed 45 jobs for them, travelled 3500 miles across the north of England (God's country) Iv'e spent over £1500 on Fuel, van leasing and spares because the parts you order just dont arrive or arrive late. I have currently been paid absolutely nothing at all!!
If you phone the head office you are not able to speak to the payroll deptment as they are busy (Busy not paying wages) and you are asked to e-mail them instead with your queires for which you get no reply. All the jobs I have done have passed the eaga inspection and have been signed off for paymnet as I have been back to most of the jobs now after I have finished them and taken photos of the work and asked the clients to sign to say how long I was there and the work I carried out for them was of a high standard.
I'm currently owed £5000 and since i started making a fuss about not being paid since starting in Feb they have stopped sending me Jobs.
I'm going to take them to the small claims court for money owed, costs and compensation which will be more than what they currently owe me.
I have never in my life worked for a company run from top to bottom by primates and the service to the Warm front customers who are often elderly is shameful.
The man at the top is probably sat at home in his 10 bed mansion and collection of sports cars laughing his little head off.
Anyone want to join me for a bit of joint court action aginst the company. The more the merrier!!
Dont out of desperation for work due to the economy fall into the trap, They know work is hard to come by at the moment and are exploiting people who are just trying to put food on the table for the family.
I could'nt even buy my son the Birthday present he wanted last week as i'd spent all my money doing jobs for this company.
Big stop sign - Why else would they have a permanent advertisment at the job centre. And as for the bloke who has been there for 4 years. They look after a small group of workers who are on salaries and expect the incoming staff to walk within weeks when they realise whats going on. Its not hard to install a spur for a boiler mate so you'd be hard pressed to actually find problems with a first year apprentice doing the job.
CON CON CON CON CON CON CON CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im now in my sixth week working for the company and i have completed 45 jobs for them, travelled 3500 miles across the north of England (God's country) Iv'e spent over £1500 on Fuel, van leasing and spares because the parts you order just dont arrive or arrive late. I have currently been paid absolutely nothing at all!!
If you phone the head office you are not able to speak to the payroll deptment as they are busy (Busy not paying wages) and you are asked to e-mail them instead with your queires for which you get no reply. All the jobs I have done have passed the eaga inspection and have been signed off for paymnet as I have been back to most of the jobs now after I have finished them and taken photos of the work and asked the clients to sign to say how long I was there and the work I carried out for them was of a high standard.
I'm currently owed £5000 and since i started making a fuss about not being paid since starting in Feb they have stopped sending me Jobs.
I'm going to take them to the small claims court for money owed, costs and compensation which will be more than what they currently owe me.
I have never in my life worked for a company run from top to bottom by primates and the service to the Warm front customers who are often elderly is shameful.
The man at the top is probably sat at home in his 10 bed mansion and collection of sports cars laughing his little head off.
Anyone want to join me for a bit of joint court action aginst the company. The more the merrier!!
Dont out of desperation for work due to the economy fall into the trap, They know work is hard to come by at the moment and are exploiting people who are just trying to put food on the table for the family.
I could'nt even buy my son the Birthday present he wanted last week as i'd spent all my money doing jobs for this company.
Big stop sign - Why else would they have a permanent advertisment at the job centre. And as for the bloke who has been there for 4 years. They look after a small group of workers who are on salaries and expect the incoming staff to walk within weeks when they realise whats going on. Its not hard to install a spur for a boiler mate so you'd be hard pressed to actually find problems with a first year apprentice doing the job.
CON CON CON CON CON CON CON CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said this from the start, every fecker got a job when I went for the interview....Rang alarm bells straight away. Interviews where held at a fecking travel lodge.

The bloke on here saying they are a good firm is most likely one of their PR's

Everybody stay away for your own sake!

Its a con mate they will take anyone with ONLY the 17th and a crb check. I didn't even attend the induction....interview was far too easy and everyone got a fecking job. Thats why they get monkeys not finishing off work...

DO NOT LOWER YOURSELF AS AN ELECTRICIAN TO WORK FOR THESE GUYS!!

Your name is not ***** by any chance??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparky 3366 , I take your the only spark working for them in Darlington - Only time will tell, your deluded if you think your going to be paid though or get a sim card for your phone. Oh and just so you know another 15-20 sparks started this week in the North so you might find you have no work this week. Have a good time chasing your money!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net