Discuss vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks to all

here is the phone number which cost 51p from Bt mobiles and other networks may cost more
tel 0901 151 0280 this is our vote number

to text start the message by entering key word WEDDING leave a space and then key in 0280 and send to 80360
the cost will be 50p plus normal txt charges

Telephone and text voting lines are open from 9am today until the 25th of Feb midnight
you can vote as many times as you like all votes appreciated greatly

or vote by the Bolton News and fill in the coupon then post it costs 43p
we will also be in the Bury Times on Thursday 17th feb

the winner will be announced on the 6th March 2011 at the Reebok stadium in bolton

thanks again to all of you from my future wife, my daughters and I

I've tried to call from here but no luck not through skype or my mobile, I'll try a landline tomorrow at work. I'll get my lass onto it though

Last edited:
my mate said to me last night " my wife's an angel" i replied " you're lucky, mine's still alive"

Hi to all

Thanks guys for all the votes and messages

My mrs had me buying all the Bolton News from ASDA and sainsburys and a couple off news agents lol for all our friends and neighbours to fill the coupon out

i cant believe my daughter lol what has she started haha

people can vote as many times or text as they like all appreciated greatly thank you to all off you i will owe you big time if we win lol

the texts cost 50p plus standard text and tel 0901 151 0280 which will cost 51p from BT other networks and mobiles may vary?

thanks again to all of you and all the forum members

Last edited:
hi all
i have posted a link to the bolton news to show you the competition then you know its genuine lol yes i really am going to get married one way or the other lol
thanks for all your votes
cheers:)

hi malcolm you can only vote by text, phone or coupon from the papers the bolton news today and the bury times
there is a link to there webpage and you can print the coupon off and then send via post
but there is no voting via internet
cheers for the thought and thanks for your vote

here is the link with the coupon

http://www.------------/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theboltonnews.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fboltonnews%2F8852357.Choose_the_happy_couple_to_have_their_dream_wedding%2F&h=1f463

hi phil cheers mate

mrs made me buy all the papers i can and bombard this forum all my friends on msn and email and also going to make me use all my ink to print loads of coupons for people to fill in lol

then telephone and texts are direct to our voting numbers which is 0280
so either tel 0901 151 0280 or
text wedding leave space type 0280 and send to 80360
or as you have done print the coupon off and send via post
people can vote as many times as they wish up until midnight on the 25th
the coupon is only valid if printed from the link no photocopies allowed or counted
thanks mate and thanks for making it a sticky lol
i was going to open a twitter account and post on there lol
as i have done facebook as well as here and the mrs is plastering her facebook as well as getting as many people she can to vote haha

yeah maybe not sure how it works being a dinasour lol

maybe i should have put the post in the general forum what you think not as many visit this chit chat section as the general section but i didnt want to offend anyone by puttiing it in the wrong part of the forum

i will have a go at the twitter account lol

Last edited:
yeah thats what i thought mate i didnt want to put it in general section as its not electrical related we have had a fair few people of here and facebook as well as friends lol
just keep mithering everyone we can haha
I must be mad lol

Karl could the Mods ask the other forums to get involved in this, unless they have a member who is in it already lol................ after all I bet they will be the same as us here, rather have one of their own win it than someone else. Just a thought sure Phil, Lenny or Sintra would ask for you

Last edited:
Ill vote for you mate, at least with a marrage sentance you can have a dam good party to send you off,

just thought you could invite all of us from the forum ;);)lol na that would probably end up the shortest marrage in history ;);)

good luck mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl could the Mods ask the other forums to get involved in this, unless they have a member who is in it already lol................ after all I bet they will be the same as us here, rather have one of their own win it than someone else. Just a thought sure Phil, Lenny or Sintra would ask for you

Hi malcolm

If the moderators could do that it would be greatly appreciated the more votes we get the better chance we will have
if they wat to put it up on the other forums that would be great but how would i thank them i am also a member of the tilers forum as i asked them advice about tiling a bath panel lol and i think i joined the plumbers forum for advice about my shower hehe

any votes are greatly appreciated and i would like to thank everyone for there help
sorry i havnt been on sooner today but I had to take the yougest daughter for a full MRI body scan as she is having similar probs to mrs but she also fell of a trampoline about 2 yrs back and it could be related to that
If it doesnt rain it pours eh mate

Ill vote for you mate, at least with a marrage sentance you can have a dam good party to send you off,

just thought you could invite all of us from the forum ;);)lol na that would probably end up the shortest marrage in history ;);)

good luck mate

hi mate
thank you Nick for the votes

yes i wish i could invite yo all but as the mrs has been plastering facebook, msn and had me buying loads of the papers for the coupons so our family & friends can fill them out lol
she is now in the process of doing some posters
I am never going to live this down lol and if she dont win i think she will kill me lol

Reply to vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net