Discuss vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

We found out off our daughter that the bolton news have put the competitio coupons in again today so we have been buying a few lol to fill coupons i with all the names, addresses and post codes of our friends and family

Choose the happy couple to have their dream wedding (From The Bolton News)

this is a link to the bolton news were we are again today we did not know we were in again lol

until 4 oclock when our daughter told us lol

the voting still ends midnight friday 25th feb

please keep voting by telephone 0901 151 0280
or text WEDDING leave a space ad then type 0280 then send to 80360

any and all votes gratefuly received and thanks from my future mrs and I

Hi Phil and paul

what you mean i am a handsome fellow,at least i look it without me glasses on lol

come on we deserve a few more votes from all the good people on here
i have been driving round Leigh, Atherton and tyldesley buying all the bolton news i can for our friends and family to fill in there address lol
cost us a small fortune and I have a pile of papers now all the same hehe!

less than 24 hrs of voting left if we dont win after this i think i will lie down and not get up lol

76 papers cut all coupons lol and filled in for the postie in the morning been mithering all family for address and post code lol
so we sent about 100 coupons 100 votes so thats a few more

lol they are not allowed to use them anymore due to health and safety hygiene laws i think

just 32 more days to get a smany as we can then the waiting until 6.3.2011 which will be like waiting for the 2391 results

and also 6.3.2011 has a significance as my mrs had a operation then in 6.3.2005 which left her disabled and the op in general didnt go well
6.3.2007 my dad passed away not felt the same since
6.3.2008 my step dad passed away
last march i started 2391 and passed even though i am not working in industry due to being a carer so some good news as i passed first time in june
and this march looks as if i will be crossing my fingers for the good on this day even though its still a sad day
just hope some luck is coming our way for a change and this 6th march will be a good day
I didnt know our daughter had entered us until the letter arrived to say we were in the last 30 and would we attend a informal interview which we did and then another letter arrived to say we were in final 15 and we have to get everyone we can to vote for us
we didnt think we would getthrough the 1st or 2nd round and into the final 15 couples i think they first chose us as our daughter who is suffering with dyslexia and learning difficulties we have yet to find out about decided to enter us as she has always known we wanted to get married and at the time she entered us she is suffering with depression through her difficulty in understanding most of what is going on around her and at school she was bullied and called stupid the school failed to discover her dyslexia and the doctors even though we used to tell them something wasnt right she never told us about struggling at school or most of the bullying. we wanted to get married within a year of being together but decided that we have waited long enough and decided to go along with the competition and if we dont win then we do it our way it may not be 11k but it will be what we want and can afford

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here and all the people whao have voted we greatly appreciate it

and a BIG big up to PHIL for his idea to make it a sticky cheers phil your a legend

and to see how many people have voted for us

Hi people the last day of voting we would like to thank you all and hope we nnow win after all the votes we have received from here facebook and all the rest of the places i have been trying to gey votes for

then voting ends midnight tonight please do not vote after this time as they will not count but you may be still charged

If you would still like to vote for us please
tel 0901 151 0280

or text WEDDING leave space type 0280 and then send to 80360

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE VOTED WE APPRECIATE IT AND A BIG THANKS TO THE ELECTRICIANS FORUM AND PHIL FOR MAKING THIS THREAD A STICKY

Thanks Karl and Andrea

Hi everyone 20 mins to go to get the last texts or phone calls done to vote for us last chance
0901 151 0280 or text wedding leave space and type 0280 send to 80360 please just a few more

thank you your all legends

15 mins to go just done 5 more to the £40 in texts ive done lol and the 100 bolton news i bought for the coupons and loads of other calls on the house phone lol

Hi Phil and paul
i have been driving round Leigh, Atherton and tyldesley buying all the bolton news i can for our friends and family to fill in there address lol
cost us a small fortune and I have a pile of papers now all the same hehe!

driving around buying newspapers :) it looks like one of those comedy sketches where there is a dogy photo in the paper of you naked and your trying to buy up all the copies before anyone you know sees it :D:D

Reply to vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net