Discuss vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

lmao nearly choked on me coffee lol

yes not to mention the petrol i used we only got told at 4 oclock that we were in again other day so we went on a mad 1 hr dash managed 76 papers lol 76 votes hehe

thank you everyone for all your votes and wishes we both appreciate the efforts of the electricians forum and PHIL ESPECIALLY BUT EVERYONE ELSE EQUALLY LOL

I can stop mithering you and you can give the phones a rest now lol

MY future wife and I appreciate all the votes and wishes you have given we are humbled to say the least

lmao nearly choked on me coffee lol

yes not to mention the petrol i used we only got told at 4 oclock that we were in again other day so we went on a mad 1 hr dash managed 76 papers lol 76 votes hehe
if ya win DON`T DO IT :D:D it will turn you grey being married :D only kidding all the best to the both of you mate i really hope after all that you get it bud

cheers Phil dont worry they have already made me grey a 16yr old and 18 yr old daughters lol thats why i have my male dog lol

we are outnumbered 3 to 2 lol but he is a staffie and i am his mate lol so he protects me as i walk and feed him lol

thank you mate for all you have done for us on this and since first joining the forum the help you have given and the advice is invaluable your a legend

and i appreciate it mate

Hi thekingiam,

Thanks for the votes and yes the mrs will still let me play on here lol

she made me post this because of all the time i spend on here talking wires she says, better than watching corrie lol is what i say

the 15 couples are V.I.P.s and are invited to the De Vere Whites Hotel at the Reebok stadium on the 6.3.2011 where there is a bridal fayre which we have been invited to attend as there are 60 exhibitors and some of these have contributed the 25 main prizes that make up the main wedding package
we are not to sure exactly lol
one is £800 wedding dress
another reception for 2k for 60 daytime guests and 200 nightime guests at the Village Hotel in Bury
wedding photography thats about all i know mate

we will keep you informed as soon as we know everyone else will know

at least everyone can have a rest from us mithering them lol and they can rest there thumbs and phones hehe

thanks mate i appreciate everyones input on here since joining the forum i have had nothing but good advice and help and i can honestly say it was the best website i ever joined as i am 40 i dont join many lol
Also i have had the privalige of speaking and gaining knowledge and advice from some great guys and sparkys
also i have met some good friends along the way

cheers mate

Last edited:
People I'm making an appeal.

After many difficult years and being close to bankruptcy the landlord at my local has agreed to accept paypal payments to him. So come on guys dig deep and give me a vote. Each vote cost £2.50 and voting stops at 10:55pm tomorrow night (last orders).

Come on lads think about the smile you will put on my face and the unhappy face if my wife when I get home a little worse for wear at one in the morning with a kebab.

Well it worked for Karl, worth a go ;););)

thanks to everyone who has voted to make Karl unhappy by getting married :D:p:p ohh sorry andrea i mean happy.

Lines are now closed so please don`t vote

Reply to vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net