Discuss vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh by the way just wanted to let you all know the link i have provided I dont think its possible to print the coupon off i have just tried and it only prints the pictures just wasted my ink trying lol
so looks like the best way is from telephone or text

thanks again to all

Last edited:
hay thats cool mate we can look at your pics in OK magazine as im sure youll win the prize so you could be with the stars,just text my vote in

hi nick
I doubt it mate and i wouldnt be up for that, prefer the quiet life cant believe i let my daughters and the mrs get me into this lol
I have never been entered in any competition or won out lol
thanks for the messages and votes to all

Hi guys
just wanted to say thanks for the votes

keep up the good work voting ends midnight 25th

we are also in the BURY TIMES tomorrow if anyone wants a laugh lol
there is also a coupon in there to vote if anyone wants to vote that way mrs is sending me out looking for places that sell the bury times lol there arent that many places close to me that sells it so it looks as if i am in for a drive about

thanks again to everyone we appreciate all your votes and kind words

Hi
just wanted to let you know that the voting is going well we are putting posters up round leigh and surrounding areas lol
MRS had me hunting for bury times today but they dont sell it in leigh just my luck and wasted petrol driving about which is not good with the cost these days lol
so i just used the money to vote by text it cost me 62p from vodafone pay as you go and a £1 to call
so i will just be using the credit on texts lol
the word is spreading we are all over facebook, twitter, emailed everyone i can lol mrs has even tweeted katie price (jordan) lol
two of the local high schools are voting and all the friends and relatives
we are still trying to spread the word if anyone knows how to get the word out i am open to all suggestions lol

Hi

we are still trying to spread the word if anyone knows how to get the word out i am open to all suggestions lol

strip naked and run through the city ctr tomorrow night with the number on your back in bright red lipstick. when you get nicked use 1 phone call from the nick to vote. do it every night till the closing of the comp and you will save a fortune in phone calls. although the city ctr banning order may prove to be a little more expensive :D:D

Hi manda

thank you from the mrs and I

by the way are you being promoted by the niceic for females in the industry as i just read something earlier if you are good on you and good luck for the future

cheers for the vote appreciated greatly

strip naked and run through the city ctr tomorrow night with the number on your back in bright red lipstick. when you get nicked use 1 phone call from the nick to vote. do it every night till the closing of the comp and you will save a fortune in phone calls. although the city ctr banning order may prove to be a little more expensive :D:D

I remember my mate on his 18th stripped naked ran into local chinese not telling you what he said but they chased him out and phoned police
he ran away tried to hide up a tree by the way it was winter and he was blond and skin like a ghost lol

the police asked him what he was doing he said looking for my ----- cat
there reply chchchh come on down little ----- cat lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahhah

still makes me laugh after 25 yrs

Last edited:
here is the link to the dream wedding group on facebook of my friends who have voted feel free to add yourselves if i have not added anybody its a open group

http://www.------------/home.php?sk=group_177903775587040

thanks again

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Mrs has had me making loads of posters using all my black ink lol to put them up everywhere all local shops, Asda etc think she is even considering contacting the two local papers which will be out next wednesday and thursday just before the voting ends on friday 25th

Thaks again to everyone who has voted and is still voting my future wife and I are humbled at the generosity and the wishes we have received
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTH OF US AND OUR DAUGHTERS

A big thanks for your help on what books to get for 2391 i dont suppose you have the isbn numbers ? once again big up cheers jackos aka alan
Hi mate
cheapest place i have found really is from Amazon
here is the link to the page the practical guide by cristopher kitcher is on here hope thats some help you will just need to search through mate gor GN3
Amazon.co.uk: amazon electrical books
its only £11.55 bargain mate best of the elecy books i bought and i know as i have loads including the NICeic ones on testing but they seem to repeat thereselves a lot anyway all the books you will ever need are on amazon mate you should be able to find the isbn NOs on there
and thanks mate karl

Last edited:
Couple more votes for you mate. My wife says she will make a few calls at work on Monday for you both, let her company pay the phone bill ;).

Hi Paul
thanks to you and the mrs and everyone who has voted

we have been putting posters all over leigh, Asda, bm bargains, home and bargain , leigh market loads of local shops where i live and the local community centre, facebbok, twitter
and the mrs is contacting the two local papers this week
voting ends friday 25th midnight winners find out on the 6.3.2011

thanks again mate the mrs and I appreciate yours and everyone elses votes

Hi just wanted to say thanks to all who has voted

we have put posters up everywhere and been telling everyone we can to vote for us as the voting ends midnight friday 25th

we are getting loads of people who are still voting for us and some multiple times which is very generous especially in these times and humbles us to say the least

we apreciate all your help and BIG THANKS to you all and and for PHIL 7677 for making it a sticky here is a link to the group on facebook where some of the people wwho have voted have joined this group
If anyone else would like to vote it has to be before friday midnight
the tel is 0901 151 0280 BT 51p other networks may vary and mobiles
or you can text WEDDING leave a space then type 0280 and send to 80360 which will cost 50p plus standard text

thanks again here is the links to our group on facebook all welcome
and here is the link to the competition we are in
http://www.------------/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theboltonnews.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fboltonnews%2F8852357.Choose_the_happy_couple_to_have_their_dream_wedding%2F&h=d876e

and this is to the mY dream wedding group lol

Just voted mate. May I wish you and your family all the best for the big day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

i for one will be voting for you jackos its pay back time!! i live in oldham so can get paper

Hi jackos

the papers have already been out mate the bolton news on the 14th feb valentines day and the 17th in the bury times the links on the first page will take you to bolton news website for the day of the 14th feb
the only way now to vote mate is by telephone on 0901 151 0280 calls cost 51p from BT other networks may vary inc mobiles or you can text WEDDING leave space and then type 0280 and then send to 80360 txts cost 50p plus standard text charge
cheers jacko appreciated mate

Reply to vote for win a dream wedding worth 11k in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net