Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm just trying to give people who haven't came across them the heads up on what their criteria was and pay etc.

I do have real sympothy for these guys. I never ever thought it would be as bad as it is. But alarm bells rang for me straight away when everybody got an induction day.

I hope they all get their money and learn from it and others reading don't fall into the same trap!

Just been reading some reviews from customers on their adverts on hotfrog and problems solved.

Customers stateing workmanship is diabolical. People left with unnessesary holes in their ceilings. Destroyed carpets by plumbers etc etc.

This is exactly what I was saying they where employing any kind of monkey, with minimul quals.

Shocking company all together

i'm gonna have a look on that sit myself just to see what other other end of the market actually do when they are at work!!!!!..

Pride in what i do and how i conduct myself on site is of the upmost importance to me no matter who i work for just a shame other people dont conduct themselves in the same manner...
(present company excluded of course as you all care about what you do and when you do it)
But why should WE be ripped off by a firm who dont care about anything but themselves and when they ask the people who work for them to carry out the audits that they cant be arsed to do for themselves.....all i will say SHAME ON YOU TOTAL TRADE SERVICES

If, well we all know you are, the owners of TTS W are reading this, I'll stick my boot as well.

From reading all this, you should be totally and utterly ashamed of yourselves.

These guys are are just honest workers who want to do a decent days work, take pride in what they do, then just get paid their just dues at the end.

People like you, who are just working the system, ripping off guys like these because you think you'll get away with make sick to the bone. You're probably laughing your heads off at all this, sat in your posh neuvou rich pad with your fancy rich neighbours (I'm thinking Knutsford here, spanner makes it big and moves somewhere posh), they'll all be thinking you're a ****er anyway.
(Keep it civil) I wouldn't give the likes of you the time of day.

Yours
Andy
Hoping you get what's coming to you (SCUM)

rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
I have worked for tt for a little while now. No details as they are checking this thread. I was pretty happy with it all and have always been paid correctly until the latest payday.
This time im missing about half of the money i booked but have only just started going through the companies payroll department to deal with it so it could be an honest mistake. I remain hopeful that it will be sorted out and i can continue to work for them.
One thing i will say is that i have spent the last couple of weeks going to qas from lads who have left and have seen some shocking work. the worst examples being heating systems fed from two separate circuits resulting in 2 breakers needing to be turned off to isolate the boiler.
Im sure that not everyone complaining was involved in this kind of work but those who were cant really complain about pay if thats what they were doing.
every decent sparky who has been mistreated by this company has my utmost sympathy but as someone else mentioned, they took on a lot of cowboys in the last few months.

I have worked for tt for a little while now. No details as they are checking this thread. I was pretty happy with it all and have always been paid correctly until the latest payday.
This time im missing about half of the money i booked but have only just started going through the companies payroll department to deal with it so it could be an honest mistake. I remain hopeful that it will be sorted out and i can continue to work for them.
One thing i will say is that i have spent the last couple of weeks going to qas from lads who have left and have seen some shocking work. the worst examples being heating systems fed from two separate circuits resulting in 2 breakers needing to be turned off to isolate the boiler.
Im sure that not everyone complaining was involved in this kind of work but those who were cant really complain about pay if thats what they were doing.
every decent sparky who has been mistreated by this company has my utmost sympathy but as someone else mentioned, they took on a lot of cowboys in the last few months.

Which makes me wonder - when watchdog do get involved....who are they going to be chaseing Total trade for not paying their staff or the cowboys working for them.

If I was working for them I'd be looking out for the man in the loft at this very moment. Watchdog are already on them so I here!

Am actually feeling quite disgruntled with them myself at the mo. as i said i havent had any problems with them up to now, but have now been paid wrong which is how i stumbled on this thread as ive heard rumors about them not paying and wondered what other peoples experiences were. I was trying to be fair in my post. i genuinley havent had any real problems with them until now. i am giving them a week to sort it out and if it isnt i shall be leaving. unfortunaltley the only gear ive had off them is a hoover and i doubt they would pay £700 to get it back. im reluctant to be too rude about them as people have said they are checking this thread and i dont thinks its a good idea to **** off people who owe you money. Also i am a proffesional and do not slagg off companies i work for. i also do not lie on behalf of them. there has been some awful work done. I always take pride in my work and do the best job i can for my customers. what the rest of the people in this company do is their responsibilty.
One useful tip i was given as an apprentice. Treat every job as though watchdog have hidden cameras there and dont cut corners.

I got squared up from them also but i did make quite a stink so if at first you don't succeed and all that!! Im still not finished with them now though they messed me around and there is something bigger going on or the MD would not have tried to bribe me into retracting a complaint to trading standards!! Yes they are now Tempo Energy Services.....google it and you'll see the address is the same as TTS and also the company number listed at Companies House is the same! Anyone wanting help PM me and I will do my best for you lads!

im still owed my wages from april. any advice on how to go about getting it angel? my mate has spoken to you on the phone before i beleive but he's away at the minute.

anybody ripped off and not paid by tts, pm me i am organising a protest at there offices,, so if they owe you money you cant afford to lose just pm me,, need as many sparkys and plumbers as possible,, enough of us and we will be noticed,, also got in touch with some local papers,, stand outside banners the lot,, these con men need putting a stop to,, courts are useless,,

send me ur mobile number anyone who wants the DECC to contact them (should the DECC need to contact you) with regards to total trade as I have contacted my MP about this company and the DECC!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net