Discuss Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

how is everyone getting on???? any updates on wages for those still fighting or any further forward with the complaints side of things?? let me know by pm or post on here! Chin up lads we'll get there eventually!

Received my wages thank god but just a little answer to ben - Please do not blame the staff in the office as they are just doing what they are told to by the management. When all is said and done the Management are in the wrong.
Also they are advertising in the job centre for Admin jobs to but as Total Trade Services - I saw it on Weds when I went!

Received my wages thank god but just a little answer to ben - Please do not blame the staff in the office as they are just doing what they are told to by the management. When all is said and done the Management are in the wrong.
Also they are advertising in the job centre for Admin jobs to but as Total Trade Services - I saw it on Weds when I went!

thats just wrong isn't it, not sure if its entirely legal either!!

Its now pay day for most of the temporary laid off people, guess what no pay in the bank!!!! I can see myself going to acas and starting the long gruelling process of getting all my money back!!!

sorry to disappoint but u got more chance of findin a hen with teeth than you have of acas gettin involved unless you have been there either 12 or 24 months! I have had a response from DECC and OFT so far so my complaining is working please please dont sit on the fence go to the Office of Fair Trading and complain and also the Dept for Energy and Climate Change!

[email protected]

I know that she isn't owt to do with wages BUT if we complain enough to her she may stick someone onto investigating the company who knows about wages. I am getting somewhere so please take 2mins of ur time to send an email!!!!

well just so you know these bunch of misfits are now not answering any type of calls from x employees regarding wages expenses etc....(mind you they didnt do that when we worked for them).
My claim against them is substantial enough and i just think they are just waiting for me to stop ringing them which is never gonna happen.So angel i've sent my email to the above bodies and i will wait there response m8

Well actually they ended up paying us all who'd have thought, albeit it was late but they still paid us maybe they are turning over a new leaf.

Does make me wonder if the people on this forum are the people who left all the shoddy workmanship behind for all of us to clear up.......

Thus the reason they havent been paid when they finally left or was pushed......

Then I wish you luck, but I wouldnt hold my breath if your in the group I mentioned above.

Well actually they ended up paying us all who'd have thought, albeit it was late but they still paid us maybe they are turning over a new leaf.

Does make me wonder if the people on this forum are the people who left all the shoddy workmanship behind for all of us to clear up.......

Thus the reason they havent been paid when they finally left or was pushed......

Then I wish you luck, but I wouldnt hold my breath if your in the group I mentioned above.

well well well another total trade stooooge!! spot u lot a mile off, u have tried this one many times on this thread before, look mate, you joined the day you first posted with ya yadda yadda, we take it on board with a pinch of salt, no one on here is a crap workman cos crap workmen keep their mouths shut ok! we are the decent ones who ARE AND WERE OWED MONEY!!

One last thing bogus forum poster! TTS pay day is the 22nd of the month!!!! Most on here have been waiting months, but you cleverly timed ur post to give it some weight, shame for you all ex employees can see through what you write!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fool payday is the 23rd actually and yeah i does make one wonder if all you so called top workman are the ones that left the complete load of crap that all of us GOOD tradesman were having to sort out!

If you lot have valid grounds for not been paid out then why havent you ?

Im not a bogus forum poster, I just call them as I see them... Its a bit hard to be impartial when I was one of the people going round making good all the disgraceful work I came across.

Hi Guys. Im propbably going to regret getting involved in this thread again, but what the hell.
First off Im not a company director. I am just a grunt who still works for them and has no say in any decisions about anything.

I have every sympathy for the decent workers who are still chasing pay. It is totally unacceptable to mess honest tradesman about like this and I know there are some decent lads who havent been treated right.

That said, the company took on a huge amount of guys and many of them have turned out to be complete cowboys. I cant comment on the plumbing work, exept to say that the lads who are left have told me how bad some of it was done.

I have spent the last 2 months going round putting right electrical work and some of the things i have seen have been truly shocking, ranging from messy and lazy to dangerous and dishonest.

I know of one guy in particular who has been complaining on this thread about them, who i wont name.
He was taking a live for the heating controls from the immersion heater circuit and a live for the boiler from the socket circuit, meaning the two circuits were now joined together and both had to be isolated to make it safe. This was not just on one job.
He even wrote out test certificates for these jobs, which means he must have fabricated his test results.

Many of the electricians working for them clearly did not know how to wire Y plans ect and while the company didnt really help I have to question the wisdom of working for a heating company if you dont know how to wire boilers, although the company obviousy has to take some of the blame for not properly checking people they took on.

I am constantly going back to other peoples jobs to sort faults and having to completely re do them as i darent sign my name to any of their work.

So far i have done everything asked of me and have been treated reasonably well by the company. They paid me wrong a couple of months ago but sorted it out after i sent them copies of my diary and all timesheets.

Theres not much work at the mo, but you cant blame them for that.

I have worked for other warmfront companies and although organisation at this one is poor, it is not helped by the organisation of the warmfront scheme in general which affects all companies on the scheme and includes frequent ordering of wrong parts due to crap surveys by warmfront.

I am not tring to defend the company. Just want to give my point of view

Fool payday is the 23rd actually and yeah i does make one wonder if all you so called top workman are the ones that left the complete load of crap that all of us GOOD tradesman were having to sort out!

If you lot have valid grounds for not been paid out then why havent you ?

Im not a bogus forum poster, I just call them as I see them... Its a bit hard to be impartial when I was one of the people going round making good all the disgraceful work I came across.

Well they must have changed payday then as it was always the 22nd

They have diffent paydays for different areas. They tend to make things more complicated than they need to be at this firm.

I have seen the stuff about them not paying employees tax but i dont see how they could get away with this. We all got P60s a while ago so unless they are forging revenue and customs documents they mus be paying something.

If they got nothing to hide then they won't mind the investigation Grimy am glad at least some of the lads are treat fairly!! However there is an ongoing investigation by the DECC on tts if you are interested and want to help please email your concerns to

[email protected]

regarding your employment and any relevent facts to back what you say up!

Also contact the HSE on

https://extranet.hse.gov.uk/lfserver/external/comp1

For any concerns regarding working conditions, tools etc!

Also the tax office want to hear from old employees as there seems to be an issue with them not paying your tax

0800 788 887

good luck

It was all about the amount of work left at eaga that needed to be done, they see this and thought **** lets have some of that, employed was it nearly 90 heating teams, also sparkys, .. office staff getting hired, fired, leaving every other day, anyone that went to the induction was enrolled, getting told to smash it in weather it was legal or not by keiran or whether it really could be done.. as long as you had your ppe and men at work sign outside regulations were there to be broken (If you listened to kieren that is) .. wages never making sense.. fuel money never quite right, but payroll was just one man sat in the office with a thick black felt tip..And the end of it all they no doubt prob with a few back handers to eaga they got all the work from eaga from january to june and paid for all the ****ed up jobs.. now they have all that money in the bank, time to clear the mess up, change the name to Tempo energy services and start clean slate next year, job done...

It was all about the amount of work left at eaga that needed to be done, they see this and thought **** lets have some of that, employed was it nearly 90 heating teams, also sparkys, .. office staff getting hired, fired, leaving every other day, anyone that went to the induction was enrolled, getting told to smash it in weather it was legal or not by keiran or whether it really could be done.. as long as you had your ppe and men at work sign outside regulations were there to be broken (If you listened to kieren that is) .. wages never making sense.. fuel money never quite right, but payroll was just one man sat in the office with a thick black felt tip..And the end of it all they no doubt prob with a few back handers to eaga they got all the work from eaga from january to june and paid for all the ****ed up jobs.. now they have all that money in the bank, time to clear the mess up, change the name to Tempo energy services and start clean slate next year, job done...

Here here Ben, well said, I think you have just summed the whole thing up in one paragraph!!!!

TTS are in breach of contract,by not paying us on time,so the confidialitly form,
they made us all sign is not worth the paper its written on,tell us your horror stories about this bad company!!!!!!!!

Reply to Total Trade Services - Wales in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net