Questions and electrical advice in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) - Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public). Chat with other electricians about Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV Systems. This area of the forum is public, if you want the out-of-public area that's access only, then you need to apply for access and prove you're in the trade. For obvious reasons!!.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

C
Hello, I've just had an old back boiler replaced with a new combi and had the fireplace left open with a view to turn this into a cabinet for sky...
Replies
Views
can anyone recommend a decent quality wildlife camera? This is not cctv related. one of my customers enjoys watching the wildlife in their garden...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Merry Christmas I have an E Prance WIFI door bell system but the batteries hardly last a week, the bell takes 3 x AAA batteries, Can I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have just set up a WiFi CCTV camera (SimShine Alloy 1S) which appears to be working as it should - very good image and sound quality...
Replies
Views
L
can anyone explain why I cant get into the alarms forum please? thanks Martin
Replies
Views
Evening, Feeling really confused about fire rated downlighters. We need 26 for our extension which is part flat ceiling and part vaulted ceiling...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I have been asked to fit a fire alarm system to a small hotel. There is already a system in place fitted in 2007 and by the look of it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been asked to issue a certificate for 2 smoke alarms and a heat alarm that are connected via wireless bases (brk 700 series) which...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m a qualified electrician been retired now for 2 years. I’m looking for a bit of advise My son is having problems with his...
Replies
Views
B
Ive just fitted a split cu,both sides on rcd's. My thought was,is there any way of diverting the alarm breaker off the rcd,as if it trips,the...
Replies
Views
pushrod
P
Hi I've got someone coming to quote for a load of electrical work later next week. Amongst the work will be installing fire/CO alarms around the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone advise me on where to purchase a replacement LED bulb for a Valor 820 Seattle electric fire, please? It is a tiny bulb on what...
Replies
Views
D
In a domestic new build estate I worked a while back we had flat Prysmian fire cable just like grey 2.5mm t&e but red, Ive tried unsucessfully to...
Replies
Views
accordfire
A
Could someone tell me what the law is on whether notices are necessary on properties having CCTV?Domestic, Industrial and Commercial please. Thanks.
Replies
Views
So can anyone advise me on our rights regarding security cameras in the UK. our house is detached and i have my own cameras positioned low so not...
Replies
Views
J
The more I think about doing a DIY CCTV installation, the more I'm coming to the conclusion that I'd be far better off getting it done...
Replies
Views
I have been reading all I can as we approach our build. I know what I want...programmable, accessible anywhere on smartphone, cameras as well as...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A guy at work is after a wireless camera system. 6 wireless cameras. No power leads to cameras. Battery powered. Records onto a hard...
Replies
Views
hello all, I am trying to compile a list of good fire alarm training courses and hope you guys will share your views please. So what fire alarm...
Replies
Views
hey guys been asked to test some smoke alarms for a letting agent. And need to issue a cert to say they are satisfactory or not! I know this...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock