Questions and electrical advice in the Industrial Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Hey all, I have a few installs coming up where I need to upgrade cu's and want to install isolators between DNO service head and new consumer...
Replies
Views
I see we all have to register as waste carriers with the environment agency just in case we get stopped carrying scrap from rewires
Replies
Views
Need to price for moving cu , now I know I need to mechanically protect or use rcd . If I use a 16mm high tuff hidden through ceiling is there a...
Replies
Views
i finally got a start, want to here few views and points of your fine selves. i have to get train 1hour 30 mins each way, so i dont want to take...
Replies
Views
Hi again, a kitchen has been ripped out, the main water stop was in there. it was all lead and copper water pipes and a main bond was to be run...
Replies
Views
Who does this kind of work plus chemical plants, oil refinery’s
Replies
Views
D
First, apologies for the lengthy explanation that follows. What's more, I'm not sure that my questions fit into here, or the DIY bracket. Bump...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, hope your having a good month and hope this news doesn't spoil it a little. Unsure if many of you are aware of some information I found...
Replies
Views
Star delta starter / motor problem. Starter starts runs as should on bench with no motor connected. Getting 230v to e on all 6 uvw 1s and uvw2...
Replies
Views
J
hi,im in the process of completing my first full rewire of a small 2 bed property .ive got city and guilds 2330,2391,17th edition qualifications...
Replies
Views
Dubbo
D
Thought I'd share this with you all, what I found today on a call out!!
Replies
Views
SPARTYKUS
S
R
Sorry to bring this up again, i just got very confused with the mass input i had on my last post. So You can export the tnc-s earth to an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
S
SORRY!!!...made spelling mistake, tried to correct, forum went nutts (my laptop more likly)...so re posting... hi all, hope your all well and...
Replies
Views
V
hi guys (and gals), just signed up on this site. wondering if anybody can give me some info about this. what you see in the picture is a copy of...
Replies
Views
volkerc
V
Hello, Found a Megger MFT1502 on ebay, not cal'd but will be when sold if brought via buy it now. Seller says was given to him by old company he...
Replies
Views
As above. I've only been on this forum for 3 months and the single person that has bent over backwards for me and others has been Phil. His help...
Replies
Views
millwall ken
M
Hi i have just bought a lathe which is running on three phase i have bought a vfd to run the lathe from single phase but i have a coolant pump...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Sparks! I am hoping to become an apprentice very soon and I have a question for you all, What is the difference between the 230v single phase...
Replies
Views
S
New to the forum, so apologies if in the wrong bit. Looking for new work trousers, mines are pretty done now. The trousers I'm looking for are...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
S
as above, was wondering if anyone knew/heard anything from shakes or if anyone thinks he's still here but under another name?! rich
Replies
Views
spark-doctor
S
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock